Sell Books, Get Reviewed, Improve Your Book Ranks - TODAY!
Sell! Sell! Sell!
Increase Your Page Read Income on Amazon!
Increase the SEO of your Book and Develop a Strategic Marketing Plan that Draws in New Readers!
Sell eBooks and Get Honest Reviews for Your Book!
What's the toughest challenge for any author today?
Selling books and finding new readers.
The biggest obstacle that authors face today is the fact that they simply don't know how to market their books. For the most part, authors have a small marketing budget and limited time to work on their book marketing campaign. Even if you have the greatest book in the world, without the right marketing strategy in place, your book simply won't sell.
It is frustrating to get wrapped up into marketing campaigns that don't have a good return on your investment. Our goal is to be the solution that drives sales to your book.
Our Goal is Simple - Sell Books! Nothing More, Nothing Less.
At eBook Marketing Solutions, we look for certain qualities in a book before selecting to promote it which helps ensure the success of your book. Success for us is defined by reasonable expectations and not by some pie in the sky notion that you will be able to retire after one of our marketing campaigns. We keep things realistic with you and we strive to sell your books and get you new readers. We are a stepping stone to a much larger goal for you and your book(s).
You Simply Submit Your Book On Our Website
We check it and match it to readers of the same genre.
Our large pool of readers will read it and promote it.
How It Works.
1. Submit your book. Press the Submit Book button on the Top Right, and select the package that works best for you. Then fill in the online form.
2. We receive your submission. Our editorial team will look through your book details. If your book is chosen, you'll receive confirmation and a payment request. If your book is not selected, we'll inform you within a few days, giving you suggestions of how else you could promote your book.
3. We analyze your book, looking for the best ways to promote it. We will study your book as it is currently presented on popular sites such as Amazon. We look at its categories, selected keywords, and the other books it is competing against in the same genre.
4. We send your book to all of our selected subscribers. We recommend your book to certain readers based on their preferred genre, their Amazon ranking, and their ability to promote your book on other web sites and blogs. On the day of the promotion, our readers will buy your book on Amazon, and verify their purchase.
5. We report back the results. We will monitor your book and give a graphical overview of how your Amazon Sales Rank has improved, and confirm your position in the Best Seller categories.
Before accepting new clients our team of marketing experts will put your book through a selection process. This is to insure the success of the campaign. Some of the things we analyze are:
Number of Reviews
Books in a Series
Number of Pages
*In order for us to consider your submission for a promotion, your book should comply with the following:
1. Available on Amazon Kindle.
2. A full-length book. Books should be at least 50 pages in length, and children's books at least 20 pages. Novellas and short stories will be reviewed on a case by case basis.
3. Well formatted. Your book should be well formatted and with few typo errors. Readers are likely to be critical of books that do not meet the normal standard they are use to.
Note: Please be aware that even if your book meets all the criteria, this does not guarantee that it will be featured. We reserve the right to select the books we feel best suited to our subscribers.
If your book is not selected, and you would like to re-submit your book, please wait at least 14 days.
“I would absolutely consider them to be an asset to any organization looking to publish and launch a book to the top of the charts.”
- Anne Deverux-Mills, Founder of Parlay House.